What is the most important thing you do?
- The most important thing that we do is vendor confirmations. The week of your wedding we will use the Banquet Event Order that we created to ensure that the vendors know exactly what to expect the day of your wedding. They will each receive written, targeted instructions about their role in your wedding on the Monday prior to your wedding, a phone call to ensure they have received it and understand, and a follow up phone call on the day prior to your wedding to ensure there are no last minute changes or concerns
What makes you so valuable as a wedding planner?
- We are such a valuable resource to our clients because of our outstanding relationships with vendors. In the fifteen years since Michele Caswell-Adams founded Unique Weddings, we have grown close with the city's top vendors and pride ourselves on helping our clients hire only trustworthy and talented wedding professionals who put our clients' wants and needs first.
How do your packages work?
- First things first, all of our clients have unlimited communication with us. We are here if you have a question or concern, need advice on how to choose a vendor or if you simply need an ear to listen. Our brides are very important to us and we will take as much time with each bride as is needed.
Why are prices not listed on your website?
- Unique Weddings in New Orleans and our sister companies only provide pricing after an initial consultation. While each of our packages falls within a consistent price range, the final price of services is based on a number of factors including: the type of reception (reception-style vs. a seated dinner), the number of event locations (are the ceremony and reception held in the same location?), the number of vendors hired prior to Unique Weddings in New Orleans, and the number of guests who are attending your event.
What is the difference between the Diamond and Fleur de Lis packages?
- The only difference between the two packages is that the Diamond package includes rehearsal dinner coordination. We will repeat many of the same steps when planning your rehearsal dinner. These include finding a venue, entertainment (if needed), transportation (if needed), and we will ensure that the photographer and videographer that you chose is also available for the rehearsal dinner prior to booking them. We will assist in pick your menu and table setting.