On the Week of your Wedding:
- A Unique Weddings’ team member will meet with you when you arrive in New Orleans. At this meeting we will collect any items you are providing for the wedding day (i.e. programs, hankies, family photos, cake knife and server, etc.) and finalize vendor payments that are due on the day of your event.
- Each vendor will receive a typed itinerary that includes all details pertinent to their role in your wedding. We will confirm that they received this information and have an in-depth discussion with each vendor about their responsibilities to insure there are no last minute questions or changes. This will be done 3 days prior to your wedding and again on the day before your wedding.
- A Unique Weddings’ team member will coordinate your rehearsal. This includes a detailed walkthrough of the ceremony, including the processional and recessional. The bridal party and parents will be shown where to sit or stand and ushers will be informed of their responsibilities.
- We will provide the entire bridal party and immediate family with a detailed schedule of where they need to be on the day of your wedding.
The Wedding Day:
- We will arrive at your reception venue to receive deliveries, ensure vendors arrive in a timely manner, oversee the setup of your reception, and place your personal items correctly. We will have a brief discussion with each vendor as they arrive to ensure they don’t have any last minute questions regarding their role in your wedding day.
- We will meet the bridal party to confirm they have received their personal flowers and ensure photos begin on time. Should you decide to do a first look, a Unique Weddings’ team member will be there to provide the photographer help with logistics.
- We will arrive to the ceremony location at least 1 hour prior to the ceremony to ensure groomsmen and ushers are where they need to be and your personal ceremony items are in the correct places.
- We will coordinate your ceremony so everyone goes down the aisle in a timely and appropriate manner.
- We will coordinate moving guests from the ceremony to the reception location whether it be via secondline, buses, etc.
- At your reception, we will facilitate any planned activities (first dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc)
- Prior to our departure we will pack up any of the bride and groom’s personal belongings and return them to your hotel or prepare the items for your family to take with them.