Our Fleur de Lis Package is best for brides who need help securing vendors, as well as a ceremony and reception location. It is also great for destination or local brides who prefer a more hands-on planner.
- An initial meeting or phone call to establish your ideal wedding date and learn more about your vision for your wedding, as well as your personal style and budget.
- Researching potential venues. Once we have determined your top choices, Unique Weddings will contact these venues to determine the dates they are available. Site visits are scheduled if necessary.
- Researching which photographers, videographers, bands or DJs, ceremony musicians, officiates, and hotels are available on your wedding date. Unique Weddings maintains a list of preferred vendors who have proven themselves to be professional, responsible, and popular with previous brides. Although we suggest our brides select their vendors from our preferred vendor list, it is not required. If you would like to work with an outside vendor, please let us know so we can research the vendor and provide honest feedback.
- Recommending a hair and make-up artist and scheduling you for a trial.
- Helping you create an overall design concept. We find it helpful to share a Pinterest Board where you can pin inspiration pictures, color palettes, and ideas for your big day. After getting a more complete sense of your style, we will match you with the best florist for your event.
- Creating a floor plan. Flow is very important to the success of your wedding. Our years of experience in the catering world have given us the knowledge to design your event to optimize flow.
- Ordering rentals. Should you need to rent tables, chairs, linens, furniture, etc. we work with you to decide which items best match your design and then determine how many of each item is needed.
- Food and cake tasting. After we help you choose a caterer, we attend a tasting with you. Together you and your planner create a complete menu. We also work with the best bakeries in town and will attend a cake tasting to help you determine your flavors and cake design.
- A complete Banquet Event Order. Your Banquet Event Order includes every detail of your wedding day, including a detailed timeline, a ceremony outline, instructions for every vendor, and any special instructions.
- Secondline coordination. Should you wish to have a secondline parade we will coordinate the permits and band. Permit fees are in addition to our fees and cost $375.25.
- Additional week and day-of services