Our Pearl Package is for brides who wish to plan most aspects of their wedding, but need guidance from an industry expert. Clients with this package can enjoy the process of planning, knowing our team is here for them when questions or concerns arise. We also guide Pearl Package brides towards reputable, high quality vendors and ensure all important decisions are made in a timely manner.
- Unlimited communication (via phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings). This communication begins when we receive a signed contract and continues throughout the planning process.
- Contract Review. We ask clients to send us a copy of all signed vendor contracts, including contracts signed prior to working with Unique Weddings. This helps our planners create a final payment schedule and ensure there are no surprises in your existing contracts. It also makes us aware of what clients are obligated to provide for their vendors (such as a meal, travel expenses, etc.)
- Access to a list of recommended vendors. We only recommend vendors who have proven to be professional, responsible, and popular with past brides. It is fine if you wish to work with a vendor who is not on our list, however we will provide our honest opinion about any vendor you are considering.
- Assistance booking hotel room blocks. If you need help finding hotel rooms for out-of-town guests, we will happily reach out to our contacts to find you the best available rates.
- Organizing transportation. We work with the best to provide you and your guests stress-free and safe transport. We also suggest streamlined routes that work with your wedding day timeline.
- Assistance crafting a floor plan for your reception. Flow is very important to the success of your wedding, so our staff is trained to design floor plans that prevent bottlenecking. This floorplan can be taken to your florist to help them plan your wedding décor.
- Attending a tasting at your reception venue, if needed. If you have not already done a tasting we will attend with you. Once your tasting is complete we will help you create a final menu.
- Creating a Banquet Event Order. Your Banquet Event Order includes a timeline of your event. In this timeline everything from the moment you begin hair and makeup to the end of the night is laid out. Your Banquet Event Order also includes details for vendors, a ceremony outline, and any special instructions.
- Secondline coordination. Should you wish to have a secondline parade we will coordinate the permits and band. Permit fees are in addition to our fees and cost $375.25.
- Additional week and day-of services